“COFFEE AND A CHAT”
Please join us for a uniquely powerful business think tank.
Hello from the team at businessBUILDERS.
If you are reading this then one of your colleagues has suggested you might like join us at the next businessBUILDERS morning coffee. We’d certainly love to have you along.
- Attendance is by invitation and numbers at each event rarely exceed 10. This is to ensure fewer conversations, but a higher quality.
- We are committed that each meeting results in you coming away with at least one useful, actionable idea.
- We are also committed that each meeting results in at least one new business opportunity for each guest.
- It’s not a breakfast meeting, it’s a working meeting. We assume you’ve taken care of breakfast and are ready to get into the day.
- While it’s not designed as a networking event, some well known business deals have come about from BUSINESSbuilders events.
That’s a reflection of the quality of person who attends, and their ability to bring the right people to the table when business needs to be done.
If you’re interested in meeting influential new contacts, sharing ideas, and coming away with at least one powerful new for your own business, we’d be pleased to have you join us.
Please come prepared to speak for 5-6 minutes, sharing something you’ve learned recently that could be of value to others. Don’t worry about preparing a speech; this is an informal discussion. If you’d prefer not to share anything, that’s fine, but note that sharing information and ideas is the best way to forge new business relationships.
Do bring business cards.
While we discourage sales spiels, we do encourage you to make new contacts.
Click “Register” to get your e Ticket for this event and we will communicate with you to confirm any details and travel concerns.